Sunday, May 30, 2010

Santa Claus in May

We went out to Martha's for some ice-cream it is about an hour away driving in Owen's broken down car that is apparently running on one less cylinder then normal, with a max speed of 50 mph, 5 mph up hill, and somewhere between 50-70 mph down hill, can't really tell with the broken speedometer.


We arrive at Martha's. I am walking to the shop, when I see this guy sitting in his Red Honda Element, with a huge white beard, and a nice curl to his mustache, wearing red overalls, with a nice little belly. He was the best Santa Claus I have ever seen. I then noticed that his license plate said HOHOHO. As I was watching him interact with little kids he goes over and opens the back of his trunk and starts passing out presents to the little kids who greeted him while he waited for his wife to bring him is ice-cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment