Saturday, May 22, 2010

Public Speaking: Sermon #3

This is my final public speaking sermon. I have no more classes where I will be speaking. However this summer I will have the 2 opportunities to preach in front of all the summer volunteer workers and I believe a couple times to preach some where else. When I went to hit my timer I screwed something up, when I glanced down at it later I had no idea how long I have been going for. I ended up going about 1 min. over, which is ok, I just get some points off, that I could have easily kept. I hope I don't bore you, enjoy the 11min. sermon. I had to take 1 min. off of the video because youtube only allows 10min of video to be uploaded.



With my group of 4 speakers, (I went first) we all used the Titanic as one of our illustration. From a discussion we had earlier, that you can use the Titanic some how in any sermon, and we all completely preached on different topics, and it fit in quite well for all of us. My topic was Pride, someone else did Worry, there was on about God preparing us, something like that, and I can't remember the last one. Oh, we also all wore cardigans.

No comments:

Post a Comment