Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Date to the Spring Banquet!


I don't like doing things the normal way, I like things interesting and create. I was playing with things on my desk and found some flannel graph and decided I would ask Kylie to the spring banquet using it (The same girl I took to the Ukrainian Banquet). She had lots of homework to do, so I was trying to find a good time to ask without being to much of a distraction from her work. And eventually I decided I would just wait until the next day. However at dinner I figured it out, she was sitting in the slightly elevated part of the dinning hall, facing the lower level. There is a little wall between the levels. I stuck King Dale, and servant girl Kylie up like a little puppet show, on the other side of the wall, dancing them around a little bit, until she noticed and began laughing. I peeked my head over the wall, to see her response, which was "Yes". Then I showed her what I would have done if she said "no".



No comments:

Post a Comment