Wednesday, June 1, 2011

4 Beast Mountains - Taipei, Taiwan (Weekend Trip Part 2)

Nikki provided me with an completely empty house to stay in for the weekend. Saving me from going to the sketchy hostel again. Saturday we traveled by train from Jhongli to Taipei, standing the whole time for 40min-1 hour.

We met up with Betsy at her job, T.G.I.F, for some lunch. Nikki said this was her first time eating celery.
Elephant is about a 15min. hike with many awesome views of Taipei 101 on the way. Elephant Mountain is also the closets one to Taipei 101.

I am not sure why you would want to lift weights in the middle of your hike, but you have the option to do so.

After we did Elephant in such a short time we decided to do the rest of them to get to Tiger Mountain. We would have to hike through 5 more mountains before we arrived at Tiger, taking us about 3 hours.

There are many temples so you can worship different gods while you hike.

Throughout the hike I was able to take photos of Taipei 101 from many different locations.

I just want to make one thing clear about this photo. I am not putting my arm around two girls. That is Betsy arm around Nikki.

You will see many people along your travels here. It is a very popular place to take walks.


Betsy and Nikki taking a break while I take some pictures.




After hiking I tried to get some more photos from the roof tops in Taiwan.

But I wasn't happy at all with the results of my photos so I am not posting any at this moment.

Check Out more photos of Beast Mountain and info from Neil Wade.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you made this very clear about the arm because i thought that it was you fo sho!

    ReplyDelete