Saturday, June 19, 2010

Kyle's Birthday

Kyle is finally 20 years old, and for his 20th birthday he requested a Pandamonium T-shirt (shown to the right). However none of us were going to spend actual money. We are all poor college students. We instead celebrated the party at Mark and Amy's apartment. I made the cake, I accidently put 1 and 1/2 cups of vegetable oil, instead of 1/2 cups in the cake mix. I tried to poor about a cup out of the mix to make up for the extra I put in. In the end the cake turned out pretty good, I must say. We decorated Mark's house with a couple posters of Panda's destroying things, for the lack of T-shirt to give to Kyle.
The Poster I drew

Jess made one of the cakes into a Panda Cake, but...you couldn't really see that it was a panda. When Owen arrived to the party we brought with him a t-shirt that is almost exactly what Kyle asked for...


...but better


No comments:

Post a Comment