Sunday, June 6, 2010

Back Home


Kurtis and I made our 13 hour drive home Friday, arriving at 11:00 pm. I haven't seen my family since December. We've been having a good time together. Kim's dogs had 3 puppies, not really sure how much longer until we sell them, but if you are interested let me know.

Tonight at church I will be sharing about my trip from Ukraine, and then I will be sharing in youth group after I share in adult church. Please pray for me to do a good job, I have a ton of photos, that could take me hours to talk about, however I only have 15min, so I need to choose wisely.


I will be home until the 11th, Owen and Pez will be driving out to Michigan to pick me up, to take a little road trip over to NYC, then back up to school.



Please keep me in your prayers as I try to figure out what I am doing next year. There is a possibility that I will be able to intern with Word Of Life in a different country.

No comments:

Post a Comment