Sunday, March 7, 2010

Snow Camp Week #8


This is the final week of snow camp for 2010! I am working in the kitchen, nothing to excited, I serve about 800 people every meal. During lunch the line was running slower then normal so we had to stay open half-hour longer then normal. It was really warm this weekend up to 40 f. In between my lunch and dinner shift, I got to play rumble ball with the campers. The field had lots of puddles, my feet got very soaked, I began just running through the water not caring. It was my goal to tackle someone into the puddle of water, but I never got a very good opportunity, the other team didn't really play offense, keeping themselves with a good distance from the water pit.

The snow camp season was fun, I am probably going to be bored not knowing what to do on the weekends. I have grown through it, and have been challenged in different ways then last year. Through being a Unit Leader, I got to work with people I probably would have never met, not realizing how much fun they are. God continues to reveal great things to me, about him, and what I am capable of through Him.

This weekend we had 27 Salvations!

No comments:

Post a Comment