Friday, March 12, 2010

Disability Friday (Last Day of School)!!!

Andrew and I made up a day called Disability Friday. We made up a list of disabilities (characteristics) that you have to act out when you draw it out of a hat. Then we go out in teams to on a photo hunt, trying to find the location of the photo, to lead you to the next clue.

We started out with giving everyone a disability during breaks between classes, until 2:00 when we start the photo hunt. I started out as a stunt man ocd, luckily I came prepared and happened to bring my helmet to class, because earlier that morning we were playing bike wars/javelin.

Among the list of disabilities was; blindness, old age, In search of mystical creatures, pokémon trainer, mumble mouth, and we included "Owen" as a disability trait that you could draw.

(not sure what is happening here)
This is my team: Danny F., myself, Adam D., and Jess Jobs.

We received our first clue, leading us to a location...
We found our spot, with the photograph to lead us to the next spot.

Getting into a fight against the other teams.

Owen was a Narcoleptic.

I ended up getting forced to switch teams, joining up with Kylie L. and Emily B.

Kylie thinks she is a dog, I was a pirate, and I am not really sure what Emily was...


Kylie the dog fetching sticks...
and bitting people...

Switching disabilities. I think over the whole day I had; Stunt Man, Hunter, Pirate, Slow-mo, and narcoleptic.


I don't really think there was a winner, but it looked crazy if you walked around campus, seeing all these people running around, yelling and doing stupid things. I am excited for the more exciting adventures and games to come this coming spring quarter.

(Our purpose was not to make fun of anyone with a disability, we purposely tried to avoid having disabilities that may seems offensive.)

No comments:

Post a Comment