Monday, March 8, 2010

Operation: Lobster Snatch (Birthday Kidnap)



It was Will Gallison's birthday this past week. So I decided I wanted to kidnap him, then through a birthday party at Mark and Amy's. This is us planning our kidnapping moments before he arrives back on campus.


Will arrives back on campus, we walked over asking him if he would like to go out for ice cream.

As he was distracted from the conversation, Kyle put a bag over his head, then we all moved in to help get the job done.

We try to hold him still, while Kyle and Paul tie his hands and feet.





As I closed the trunk I heard a thud and a yelp. I slammed it down on his head! at least thats what I thought, I shut the trunk on his foot.

Later when we opened the trunk again, Will leaped out at me, I quickly reacted by trying to close the trunk, slamming it on his head, but again, I was deceived, I slammed it on his elbow.

Mark and Amy were kind enough to have us over, to their new apartment in Schroon.
From Left to Right who was there; Kylie Leckrone, Amy Wallenwine, Paul Mackey, Andrew Nippert, Mark Wallenwine, Will Gallison, Kevin O'boyle, Kyle Paradis, Carol, and myself.




Amy made a Lego birthday cake, it was really creative, and fun.


We had a great time at the party, most of the photos from the rest of the party, are very random because a couple of girls were playing with the camera...



No comments:

Post a Comment