Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dr. Seuss

The man who raised me up in the greatest books to read, which are still my favorite, was born on this very fine day back in 1904, in Springfield, Mass. Through his books I learned a lot, I would never forget while standing by my Mom's cooking pot, the lessons that where taught. In dedication of this man, I went to the library yesterday, and read a Dr. Seuss book, to a friend who hasn't had much experience with the great Dr. Seuss, she indeed enjoyed his fine rhyming, like no other man can, with such a creativity. So celebrate this day with me, Go read one of the finest authors, to your childhood memories, or read to a friend who hasn't heard his books. Maybe even go make a costume, or write a Dr. Seuss like poem of your own.

Go to http://www.seussville.com/ to get more information on Dr. Seuss' life, and his books.

No comments:

Post a Comment