Thursday, March 4, 2010

Paparazzi


As I been walking around campus, I have noticed something I never noticed before...we have a lot of famous people here staying with us, as students and staff. I have also figured out by now that, photographers get a lot of money for selling photos to magazines for rare photos of these people in environments they are normally not caught in. I rounded up a crew of photographers and went on a hunt.




But what good is a photographer without a good story, so on our way we grabbed a reporter to ask some deep inside questions that most students never knew about!
Dr. Davis quote "if I was an animal I would be an eagle so he could fly away."
Out with me was, from left to right, Pez, Jay Sanders, Kylie Leckrone, and Owen Walsh.
I think most staff enjoyed the attention/company/excitement for the day.


Miss Alexander's first can of Coka-Cola that lead to a massive collection!

Book shelves and book shelves of coke, sometime try to get out to her house, and you will see even more...



A student kindly came in to demonstrate for us, her job in live action. "Thank you for the late homework" - Miss Alexander
Kylie is a big fan!
So is Pez!
Jeff Lewis, something to hide from us maybe...? He obviously didn't want any photos taken, and couldn't give us any clear answers on our questions. A little suspicious I think...






Karl Storman



He received a phone call just after we popped in to say hello... it didn't sound to important...




Creeping on the book store


Kylie enjoys to sneak into the photos.
We got our own personal book store tour, with great reviews on the best products and sales.







No comments:

Post a Comment