Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's a Nice Day for a Bike Ride.


It was a pretty gloomy rainy day here. This was our first day of classes, we wanted to go have some fun, but it was freezing and raining.  Trying to think of what to do, we decided to go for a little bike ride together.


We ended up getting a decent size crew together. Jason Knor in front, Dale Nolan Jr. (me) right behind, Owen Walsh in yellow, and Jessica Pez. behind him. Later Will Galison joined up and Josh Griffin (my roommate) joined in the bike ride.


Jason Knor flipped over his bike completely in the water.

We rode around for a while hopping from puddle to puddle. Then riding back into this little body of water.

After the plunged, we got out of the water to dance away the chills. The water was freezing. When I took a shower I couldn't figure out the temperature of the water, no mater where I put the water temperature it felt like the water was burning me. However it was a great time, and I am completely warm and dry now.

No comments:

Post a Comment