Saturday, March 20, 2010

Last Day in Jersey


This is my last day in Jersey, I leave tomorrow afternoon sometime. I went skating at about 12:30 until 8:00. I was already worn out from all the skating the past few days, but once I got moving I completely forgot that my muscles were sore. I skated with Pat, Ross, and Mat again, later some other guy showed up to skate with us. I think Pat enjoys shooting photos, so we had some more fun with the lighting, and shot some sequences, doing a little photo shoot at the barn. It was a ton of fun! Here are some of the photos below:

Pat - bs Feeble Grind
Photo: Dale Nolan Jr.



Ross - Poll Jam fs 180 out.
Photo: Pat


Dale Nolan Jr. (me) - Kickflip
Photo: Pat

Dale Nolan Jr. - 360flip
Photo: Pat


Dale Nolan Jr. - 50-50
Photo: Pat





Dale Nolan Jr. - fs Tailslide fs 270 out.
Photo: Pat

I had a little hand touch at the end, but I still made it, not as smoothly as I would like though.

No comments:

Post a Comment