Saturday, February 20, 2010

Summer Update

This summer I thought I was going to be working in the skatepark on the Ranch, but I have been offered a position as a Unit Leader, which would mean I would be overseeing about 8 wolbi student supervisors who are over about 2 summer student workers each. (about 24 People total). I would also have a couple opportunities to speak in front of the whole worker program (stc) for a Sunday Morning Sermon, along with helping coordinating weekly activities/other events among a few other things (like being a bandit for camper skits and skate demos for campers). Please be Praying for me in this, as it will be very challenging to me.
Also pray for me as I wonder about interning with SFNJ (skate ministry in jersey), which will also bring a ton of challenges and great opportunities for sharing the gospel, discipleship, and growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment