Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snow Camp Week #4

This weekend was a great weekend. It didn't feel like snowcamp at all, this has probably been my least interaction with what was going on. Friday I worked lunch, then after lunch, we went to a concert (I think I blogged about it two post down). Saturday I worked lunch and dinner, got to hang out with a couple of skater that I met last summer, Franky Sierra. 

He worked on the Ranch all summer, and he seems to be really wanting to live out his life for God, a complete change from the beginning of summer. So please be praying for him, to stay faithful to God, and not worry about what his peers in school think, but to stand up for what he believes in. He went forward Sunday morning in the dedication service, to dedicate his life to God.

Then Sunday I worked lunch. Everything went super smoothly, I had a ton of fun working with the guys on my crew. This weekend 21 kids received Christ as their personal savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment