Sunday, February 21, 2010

Snow Camp Week #6


It's already snow camp week #6, I was in the Kitchen this weekend. I don't know why, but I enjoyed it a lot this weekend. I met three different skaters this past weekend, didn't get to talk to them to long, or even into really good spiritual conversations. I thankfully had a nice long day on Saturday, only working breakfast in the morning, I got my laundry down, most of my book read/ other homework, and managed to find time to play a sick game of Rumble Ball with Kurtis and his campers on my team. A quote from someone I was playing against, "I underestimated you, I didn't expect that from someone wearing a little yellow sweater (cardigan)." It was a really fun, semi-rough game.

Over all the weekend went great, and we had 42 campers put their faith in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment