Sunday, September 13, 2009

R.A. or Not R.A.

 R.A. Training has been good very smart, wise, and great leaders coming here next year. However the decisions have been made on who is an R.A. and who isn't. Lots of people who didn't make it are definitely qualified. I did make the R.A. Dorm position. I am in Hungry 24 and the other room I am responsible for is 25. I have great guys in my rooms already. First of all it was an awesome surprise finding out that Adam Yoder, who is going to be the P.E. R.A., was my roommate last year, and became one of my best friends will be in room 25. I will also be over Josh Griffin who was an stc'er this past summer, I also roomed with him all last summer. I met one more of my guys named Tim. and have 4 more to meet. Please be praying for me I have a lot of responsibilities this next year. I think it is going to be very challenging year and a lot of growth and discipleship happening in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment