Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back at WOLBI

I am now back at school. I am here about 10 days sooner then most students and that is because I am doing leadership training. Its been great seeing all the old faces again. The trip up went great. Dave who is going to be a first year student, kindly gave me a ride. He never met me or my family before. He is planning on being a missionary to Costa Rica. And is hoping to get to be the Maintenance Supervisor for the year. On the way we stopped at my Grandma Nolan's for the night. She never thinks we have enough to eat, and is continually trying to stuff us with more food. We got to WOLBI at about 3:00pm, got registered and settled in our temporary rooms, until they decide who is going to be the official R.A.'s. There is a lot of new faces up here. I know there is going to be at least two other skaters. Please be praying for me, with all the R.A. stuff, and if I make for me to do a good job and have an impact on other students.

Romans 13:1

No comments:

Post a Comment