Monday, September 21, 2009

Memory Verses Week 1 Fall


These are the First Week of Memory Verses for 2nd Year Students

John 1:12 "But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even those who believed in His Name." (NASB)

John 10:27-30 "My Sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand. My father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. I and the Father are one." (NASB)

Romans 8:16, 17 "The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, heirs also heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him so that we may also be glorified with Him" (NASB)

Romans 8:38, 39 "For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us form the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (NASB)

No comments:

Post a Comment