Tuesday, September 22, 2009

First Day of Classes

The first day of classes was great! I have to admit I did fall a sleep in the first class was Apologetics with Dr. Wicks, not that he is a boring teacher, I think the problem is he teaches so beyond my knowledge it's hard for me to follow him and that I was tired. However, the rest of the day wasn't a problem. Next 3 classes was with Joe Jordan, on discipleship. He is an amazing teacher, and has so much knowledge and experience in this area. If only we can truly grasp this concept, and if churches would do a lot better job in this area, imagine how much better and more knowledgeable leaders we would be developing. Then we got hit with Bible Study Methods, learning I will have a lot of work to be doing every week in this class. It is going to be a challenging year but a great one.

Ministry
My ministry this fall is not curtain yet. I may have an opportunity to have a evangelistic skateboard ministry. I will be going to NJ to work with Steve Wolfe, he runs a ministry that last throughout the week and then on the weekends in the skatepark, shares a gospel message. Then I will have other opportunities to go to Albany, and Saratoga to skate with kids, and share the Gospel of Christ with them. I just need to do a lot of work figuring out transportation to get it all to work out. Please pray for the ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment