Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back to School

This is one of the rooms in my parents house. It is messy not because we are messy people but because I'm getting all my stuff organized and ready for going back to school. I will be going to Word of Life Bible Institute for the 2nd year program. I have to go back a little earlier then everyone else because I'm trying to be a RA (Resident Assistant). If I make the cut after I go threw their test and challenges, I will get a scholarship towards school, I will be required to enforce the rules, do devos every week, disciple the guys in the rooms I'm in charge of and take on other extra responsibilities. Mainly be an example for other students, being a leader for them. It will be a very challenging for me and that is why I decided to become an R.A.. Not for the scholarship, I really don't need it, but to be challenge, giving me a lot more room to grow. Please pray for me to become and R.A. (being God's will) and for me to do a good job in the position, having patients, and it not effecting my studies, but helping me learn and grow closer to God. I will be leaving Monday to go back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment