Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Taiwanese Canadians and Skateboarding!

Photo by Michael Macdonald
I actually didn't land the photo above but I had a good time skating! Sunday Night Michael (Canadian that lives in Taiwan), took a couple hour trip to Taichung to skate with me. He has a 6 year old son that shreds on a skateboard and is better then lots of my friends behind the camera. After skating the skatepark we did a little street skating. We skated from 5:30-10:30 and his son was still pushing after the long day. Below is a video he put together from the skatepark sesh. (everything in the skatepark is actually huge compared to how it looks in this video. It is made for bikes)

4 comments:

  1. I loved the video! I am always amazed at how good you skateboard!
    Love, Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was sweet! I think im gonna go down to the park for a quick night session myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. great video dale :P that song sounded like bassnector

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I have no idea what the song was. Michael put the whole little vid together.

    ReplyDelete