Sunday, July 25, 2010

Stats


Blogger has added a new feature that allows me to keep track of my blog traffic. I have only been able to guess to about how many people read my blog. I have 10 followers, and how ever many people from facebook click the link, or random friends that tell me they check out my blog. As I reviewed my stats I have over 400 people (more accurately 400 times it is read, I don't know how many time each person reads my blog a month) that read my blog every month (or at least just this past month). About 50 of them are friends from facebook clicking the link, about 20 by just typing in my blog address, and the rest find my blog from google or other bloggers on blogspot. Thank You for reading my post I enjoy posting photos and talking about them.


United States
369
Canada
14
Ukraine
12
Germany
4
Australia
3
Russia
3
Denmark
3
Argentina
2
Israel
1
Brazil
1


I can tell you who at least one guy I know who read my blog from the Ukraine. He was one of the skaters I told you about on my missions trip there.


No comments:

Post a Comment