Thursday, January 21, 2010

"In Choices Future"


“In choices Future”



The Fog has clouded me to uncertainty
As my sight grows broader
Everything begins to blur
All that forms shape draws near with resistance
The fear in mystery of the dark shadows to come
What pain and blessing will be done?
Oh! Captain where should we lunge?
Your voice is soft in the seas plunge!
In lights apparel I see no sun
My Captain, Dear Captain
Guide our soul’s sail
To that worthy of the One


I don't’ want to confuse you too much, so I am going to explain this poem. As this year goes on I am getting more worried about my future, and what I will do with my life, who I will become, etc. I have many ideas of things I would love to do, but some of the steps seem impossible, or almost like a dream, as if it could never happen or am not sure if it is a wise decision or what God would want of me. And as I worry about things I just need to trust God, because He has always taken care of me before, and he always will.

Psalm 143:8 “Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.”

No comments:

Post a Comment