Monday, January 11, 2010

Cribs: The Hungary Lounge


On Cribs today we will be feature a special guest from the Word of Life Bible Institute...Dale Nolan Jr.

This is my dorm room, known as the Hungary Lounge. You probably won't find another dorm as creatively decorated or as inviting as this one. It is the hot spot for entertainment, chilling with friends, and a lot of chaos/ bizarre conversations that would make you think I am crazy.

This is the bedroom, we have 3 guys sleeping here; Josh (on bottom left), Me (bottom right), Gun-Mo (top right) and a guest room on the top left bunk.


The multi-cultural living room, with a flag flown for the country of the Republica De Nicaragua and also another flag representing Ukraine. (I will be going on a missions trip to Ukraine, March 28th to April 8th. I currently have $1,000 and need $1,000 more to go, if you are interested in supporting me please email me at dalenolanjr@gmail.com)
The couch actually pulls out into a bed, I found it with a for "free" sign on it, on the way home from doing business with antique dealers. We throw our extra change into the couch to help save up for pizza. The living room is very spaces with lots of seating (besides the couch), makes it a hot spot for hang outs. This room is no longer known as Hungry 24, but honorably as the Hungary Lounge and also the office of the Association of Adventurers.


This is our office, we have maps with writing on the maps pointing out particular parts of the city in Schroon Lake and Pottersville, of places of history that we have gone explored or need to for artifacts. The papers on the way is a timeline and a list of historical buildings and locations with ideas to where things might be located. This is also where I do my most of my Bible studies and blogging while at school.
The leopard lamp was found on an adventure, with a very dirty dirty light bulb, I brought it home and to my surprise the original light bulb worked. Also many other artifacts are enjoyed and displayed in our office from many adventures we go on.

This is the kitchen yes it is part of the office and the living room. The fridge is located in the desk, thanks to recent desk technology and the block game in kindergarden, is what aloud us to be able to come up with this idea and fit the fridge under there.
We also have another fridge, with the convenience of being right next to the couch, with a micro-wave.


This is our front door, equipped with 4 closest. I hope you liked the room, and that it makes you want to go to college again.

No comments:

Post a Comment