Thursday, January 28, 2010

Crazy Taxi

As I went about the day, all my friends seemed to be working, I really didn't feel like doing any school work at the time. So I wondered around aimlessly with no intent. I got a book for my Mail Box Girlfriend. A group of us are sending strange objects to the girls who have a mailbox that is right after ours, my mail box number is 1139 hers is 1140. It didn't take long to do that. Then I grabbed a sled and went down this tiny hill once, but it was pretty lame. I decided to get my bike, from the snowman, and try to ride my bike down the icy hill, but that was still way to easy.

As I approached a little red wagon Kyle Paradise showed up. He pushed me down the curvy road to the dinning hall, however I didn't make it far before falling and scrapping my ankle, ripping a whole in my sock. After that we put the wagon on some sleds to try to ride it down that hill. It worked!

So we enjoyed some time doing that, when a girl was walking by carrying her laundry. I told the girl to let me carry it, and for her to sit in the wagon for kyle to pull her to the laundry room. So then we just hunted down any girl we could find carrying anything heavy, and eventually she didn't even have to be carrying anything to get a free ride while listening to soothing instrumental music from my ipod. But not all girls appreciated the offer, and rudely walked away while carrying their heavy bags with no help...

No comments:

Post a Comment