Monday, December 21, 2009

What If... All Athletes were treated like skateboarders

Have you ever wondered what this world would be like, if all athletes were treated like skateboarders? I understand, in some circumstances the problem with skateboarding. However skateboarders are being treated like criminals. Little kids are being taken away in cop cars for what you ask? Not for destroying property, I have seen kids put in headlocks for skateboarding down the sidewalk, and respectfully ask the police officer what they are getting tickets for. Here are some videos to portray what it would be like if other athletes where treated like skateboarders.
(I don't want you to get confused, I respect police, but not when they abuse their authority, I understand in some instances getting tickets for destroying property, but lots of times it is taken way to far.)





No comments:

Post a Comment