Thursday, December 31, 2009

Modern Skatepark "Fossil Night"

December 30th I headed out to hang out with my Friend David one last time before going back to school. I tried to get a sick crew of guys to go to the skatepark, which we did, but it was a small sick crew. Rolling out there with me was David Tanner and Doug Tuls. I grew up skating with David. I met doug and his wife/family at college, and skated with him a little bit last year. All 3 of us are a little rusty, from busyness and doug from old age. (he still can skate a mini ramp better then me...) The park wasn't too crowded like last time, we skated the Fossil Night session 9-midnight. I didn't land anything big, just having a good time skating. I am really rusty on hand rails, so I made sure I did about 20 bs boardslides to make sure I still have it in me. There was a few guys that I kinda knew from k-zoo and J-town. It was a good time skating with everyone. Check out some photos from our session, and if you don't believe me that Doug can skate, we got the pix to prove it.

David Tanner - fs 5-0

Dale Nolan (me) - fs Lipslide

Doug - fs Disaster

Doug - bs Disaster

Doug - Blunt to pivot fakie














Left - Me - bs 50-50
Right - Dave - fs 50-50
Last time we didn't pull this off, but this time, with about 6 tries we managed to land the trick, doing 50-50s toward each other dropping in as we are about to hit. Good Times doing doubles

No comments:

Post a Comment