Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Nikon D5000


I have received my Nikon D5000 for $650 with a 18-55mm lens. With 12.3 mega pixels and 720p video, movable lcd screen and so on. I could tell you more, but it wouldn't be that hard to look it up if you wanted to know.  It is 2:25 and I have been taking pictures since 12:30. I took about 700 total photos, just trying to figure out how it works, and different settings, etc. Just really trying to get to know my camera, and practice taking photos. There was no goal but to basically have fun, and take a lot of pictures. Now, that I see them on my computer I notice some mistakes I made, but I will know better for next time.


Here is just a small sample of what I have been doing today:
(These are all the original with no touch ups)
















No comments:

Post a Comment