Thursday, December 17, 2009

Modern Skatepark



Wednesday night, I went to Modern Skate Park with David and Jonathan Tanner, Jon's girlfriend and sister, and my brother who took the photo's.


Left - David
Right - Me (Dale)


Me - bs 50-50
Kurtis took photos outisde the window as we skated inside, the park was really crowded. We skated 9-11pm, for half off, during fossil night. There was a lot of old timers, I hope I can still skate like they do at their age.

Me - fs air, to bad a hung up on this on.

Modern is a pretty nice park, the mini ramp is very good, the transitions are nice. The street course isn't the greatest, but they have a nice 4ft mini and a 6ft mini, and a 12ft half pipe. The also have a really gnarly bowl, with pool coping in the deep end.

David and I did some team skating, I would bs 50-50 towards David doing a fs 50-50, trying to both drop in as we ran into each other basically. David wasn't pulling through, but he did have the harder trick...


David and I colliding, trying to skate the mini at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment