Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas with the Nolan Family


Our family celebrates Christmas 3 times, once with my parents, brother and sister. Then once with the Nolan side, and once with the Boller (Mom's side) side.

Kim and I choose the decorating for the tree this year.  5 Boxes of Colored lights, Red, Blue and Gold Plastic Bulb Ornaments, Long golden necklace like thingy, little golden sparkly twirly sticks, poking out of the tree, and to top it off with the angel on top.

The night before I wrapped all my gifts, and stuffed the stockings with everything I could find around the house from, tea bags to rocks and food seasoning.


Christmas morning came with as much excitement as always. I had no idea what I was going to get this year, most years I just buy myself a skateboard deck for someone to give to me, but not this year. I got a couple flannels and some other clothing objects, and some money to go towards my new Camera.

















From left to right: Kurtis, Dale (me), Dad, Mom, Kim, Diana and her husband Mike.

Thanks to Mike for the photo check out his photography at Black Ties Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment