Saturday, April 17, 2010

No Sleeper

It is currently 9:09, I am working in the library on a saturday morning April 17th I just arrived back on campus at 8:50am from a all nighter at Perth Bible Church called "No Sleeper" My main focus was to go and skate with the skaters. We skated from 8-10pm then for another hour at 12am went skated some more at 2:30am. It was a ton of fun. I love skating with those kids they just need a lot of love and guidance, a lot of Jesus. The gospel message was shared at two different times during the night. Once by the Youth Pastor Mike and once more by Terry Stouts (wolbi student). By the end of the night there was 7 kids who put their trust in Jesus Christ. We had all we could pizza, and a nice breakfast meal in the morning before departing. Overall the night went pretty well, and I am worn out and smell bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment