Saturday, April 10, 2010

Birthday Kidnap! (Andrew Hoagland)


Andrew Hoagland has been doing a scavenger hunt against many other guys, it is a campus wide thing. (design by Morgan and Naomi, who gave us a scavenger hunt earlier in the year.) He decided he wanted to kidnap one of his opponents to get information out of him, or threaten him in some way. He got a bunch of us together to help him kidnap the enemy. Little did he know it was his birthday really soon, so we changed the kidnap to be on himself, the one he organized was for himself.

As he approached the door thinking we were about to kidnap someone else, everyone turned on him.




Try to look closely at this dog pile, it is actually impossible to find me in the picture. I am buried under everyone. Andrews chest is being pressed into my face crushing me into the ground. How did I end up in this position? I don't really know.

A crowed began to gather as we fought. Some spectators joined in the rumble.


Group Photo


I think he was very upset we played him this way, but after we got him into the van and to the icecream I think he forgave us.

Kyle Paradise, Owen Walsh, Will Galison, Meg, Dawnell, Pez, Davenport, Jamie, Andrew, and Gaby.

No comments:

Post a Comment