Friday, March 11, 2011

Tsunami in Taiwan

Friday March 11, 2011 we see massive effects of a tsunami, that has done great damage to Japan. Taiwan has received no damage from the tsunami. They were hit on the east coast with about 10cm high waves according to News Reports. Taiwan is going to send rescue teams to Japan and possibly other countries that have been harmed near by.

Please pray for Japanese people. I have many friends in Japan and they have family members there. The video below is devastating to watch knowing how many people have been harmed. Please pray for them.

I am not sure how things are going to work with my flights. I was going to be landing in Tokyo before I fly to Taiwan. I know the airport in Tokyo is currently closed. Hopefully it will be opened by next week before I leave or if I can be re-routed.

No comments:

Post a Comment