Monday, March 21, 2011

Journey to Taiwan: Flight to Seattle

A photo from Seattleplace.com 
I have begun my journey to Taiwan. I left March 19th for Seattle to meet up with a guy who is going to Taiwan with me. Seattle is a beautiful city surrounded by mountains. I will share with you more about Seattle in a future blog post.

The past week was a busy week in final preparation for the trip.  I was able to spend some time with most of my family Sunday. I received my tetanus and Hep. A & B on Wednesday, then had some cavities filled the next day, and then discovered a problem with my computer getting that fixed on friday.

I fly out of Seattle on Wednesday to Tokyo and will arrive in Taiwan by 9 p.m.

Please pray for me as I travel. I also still need $400 more in monthly support.

No comments:

Post a Comment