Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Winner!

I don't know how I do it, but I keep winning stuff. It all started the end of summer at the "Back to School Bash" at Nixon skatepark in Jackson. I broke my board skating that day, and I ended up getting drawn for a free skateboard deck. Then the the next school year fall, I was shopping online for Destructo skateboard trucks, I needed a new pair but they cost $45. I didn't really want to have to spend that much. I didn't end up buying them, however a week later I got a email saying I won a prize package from Destructo receiving any pair of trucks that I choose. And then last summer I got a email from vans saying I won a pair of Vans AVE Skate-Lows shoes. And now today I just recieved an email from Bones Bearings, saying I won a free bearing cleaner, not as much money as the other objects but some how I keep winning and I enjoy it, and thank God for it. I just bought a set of bearings 3 days ago. I don't sign up for contest, just someone I keep winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment