Friday, October 23, 2009

Past Week

Class
This past week we were taught from the Epistle of 1 John by Mike Layman, who grew up in Jackson, MI. at the end of his last class today he played his guitar. He is an amazingly talented guitarist.
We are now learning how to diagram in Bible Study Methods, it is very confusing, I wish I would have payed more attention in high school.
Ministry
Today was Harvest Jamboree, I was running the skatepark, but we got rained out today. However last week went great, and this next weekend Oct. 30 - Nov. 1 I will be going to Jersey for SFNJ.
Campus Life
Tomorrow morning at 10:20 am, I will be performing for try outs for the school talent show. I got a bunch of guys together to do music, and a little drama. We planned the whole thing in about 30 minutes, with very last minute planning and finding people joining in the fun. The talent show will be on the night of Nov. 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment