Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Exploring



Recently I have been doing a lot of exploring. Schroon Lake is a very historical place, with lots of history in it. I have been researching old buildings and about the original settlers of Schroon Lake. It is a very interesting place.






Abandoned Boat


The Colonial Boat, is a boat that can be seen from Route 9. It is abandoned and seems to be not owned by anyone. I don't know how the boat got there or anything about it.








Inside the Boat






















Owen, thinking hard about what this boat is doing here, or maybe he is confused, or imaging a little to much.








Abandoned Drive-In Theatre



Inside the Wall of the Movie Screen














The Scaffolding in the wall. I wanted to climb it but it seemed a little dangerous. I tried and I decided it was.













Front of the Movie Screen


















Abandoned Building

This building was in the middle of a very muddy weedy field. My feet got very wet and muddy getting to it. There was a newspaper from 1965 laying in the rubbish.

No comments:

Post a Comment