Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentines Day Skype Date


Last year someone formulate a contest to win a date with Owen Walsh and myself. After the deadline for filling out the questionnaire, Owen and I would read through the applications (not knowing the names of applicants), we chose our two favorites to take on the most crazy date they would ever experience. However since then Owen has gotten married, and I am still single.

For fun I asked my date from last year to go on a skype date with me this year along with Owen's date from last year, but my good friend Kyle would take her instead. We all downloaded the new Skype 5.0 (which is required for 6-way video chats), then went to our accounts and started our free 7-day trial for Group Video calls. Sadly after the 7-days is over, I will have to pay if I want to skype with more then one person.

Kyle and I dressed up for the occasion. We wore white shirts, black ties, red pants, and red bandanas. Kyle also had his du-rag and suspenders on. I had a trucker hat, and my long blonde hair wig on. It was fun just catching up with everyone. The 'date' wasn't as crazy as last year, but it was still a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment