Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Bridge - Skate Church

Photo by Robert West      Deezle - ??? Grab
Last Monday I went to "The Bridge" (7200 Angling Rd., Kalamazoo, MI) with the main purpose of getting some free skating while indoors. This winter I have reached the point of not being able to (very well) on flat ground and struggling big time with my 360 flips. Despite the difficulty it was a fun time.

 I was there with about 5 other dudes skating. (normally have 10-15). The kids there are very friendly and fun to skate with, though they don't have very many ramps. (Kicker, couple low rails, and a mini-quarter thing). However it was fun having a nice smooth surface to skate on. I was told that in the summer they have more stuff to use for outdoors and just don't really have the room inside.

Robert West helps run the skate jam every week from 4-6:30. He is an amazing photographer. Check out his photos at The West Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment