Monday, August 24, 2009

Graduation

The time has finally come were I have graduated from the Word of Life Bible Institute. It seems like it all went by so fast. Looking (above: Kyle Paradise, Dale Nolan (me)) back at the fall quarter and looking at myself now, I definitely see a big change in my life and in the life of the friends I've made. I would encourage you to attend for at least one year and let God change your life. I will miss a lot of people, but most of the people I got close to are going to be coming back next year for the 2nd year program, which I will be attending. My Parents, Kim, Kurtis, Grandma Nolan, and my cousin Evan, came to see me graduate. After all the good byes to fellow students we left at about 1:00pm not getting home until about 3 am. I will be home for a short while, I have to fly back to be there for leadership training on the 8th. I hope to become a dorm RA, which would consist of me doing devos for about 7 guys every week, discipleship with students under me, and more responsibilities. My best friend since 7th grade is getting married this Saturday. So Wednesday I have a wedding rehearsal and Saturday is the big day. It's exciting seeing Mark W. and his relationship with Amy O. progress, and develop into what it is today. (Please pray for their marriage and the wedding ceremony)

No comments:

Post a Comment