Sunday, August 30, 2009

Mark and Amy's Wedding

The wedding went great. I think Mark and I where the last ones to arrive at the church out of the wedding party. Once we finally got dressed in our suits I think the reality of the whole thing started to set in, and the nerves/excitement started flowing for us (mainly Mark). Everything went perfectly for the wedding. We were concerned knowing that the Civil War reenactment was going on in cascades park at 2, right when the wedding started. However Inside you could hardly hear any cannons or gun shots going off, unless you really tried to listen for it. I had a lot of fun, I feel really privileged for being able to be apart of the wedding.

After the Wedding
After the wedding, I went out with Paige, Al, David, Kurtis (my brother), Erica, and Justin. We got some ice cream and hung out watching a movie. Then me and David headed out to go skating. We ran into a out door concert, it was $10 to get in so we listened from the other side of the river for a little bit, then back to skating. There was this spot I always wanted to skate, but never got a chance to, but this was a different night, I got to skate it and I got my wall ride on it that I've always dreamed about.

No comments:

Post a Comment