Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The day with Dave

David Tanner came out for the day, to go skate K-Zoo Skate-Zoo. After a dentist appointment and watching a skate video we headed out to skate.













At K-Zoo

Me (50-50)













Me (bs Crook Attempt)

Can't get those crooks like I use to.











David Tanner (heelflip)













I convinced David to do some lines with me. I would go first, with him following closely behind. Then off the kicker over a little gap. I think we ran into each other on the ramp twice.

Left - David Tanner
Right - Me












David Tanner (Heelflip)











Me (Kickflip)

David didn't quite have enough speed to make this one.









Food


After the park we had to get something to eat. Thank You Arby's for your 5 for $5 roastbeef special today.












Home
When we got home david took off his bloody sock and found a partly attached toe nail. Apparently it was from a prior skating injury, but this didn't help. The toe nail is only attached on the side of the toe.
Then we went swimming and bombed some hills. It was a great day, I miss my friends. I'm so glad I can be home and get to spend time with my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment