Monday, November 30, 2009

Wisdom

I am back home for about a month on Christmas break, school has been going great for me, I ended with about a 2.5 a little higher then that but I like to round. Because of my grades I will be in required study hours next quarter. So that should boost them back up, and clear me form study hours in the spring quarter.

I rode home with my friend Josh and brother Kurtis, taking a 13 hour drive from Pottersville, NY to Kalamazoo, MI. Everything went fine going through Canada.

Thanks Giving was great I did eat as much as I hoped too. It is just kinda hard more me to stuff my self with food these days.

Then saturday I went to K-Zoo Skate Zoo with David Tanner and Chris Blok. It was so nice to get back on my board and skate like that. We did a little warming up on the spine ramp, then headed over to skate the step up gap and the hubbas. We ended up doing a little game of skate kinda, more like everyone trying to get the same trick and then the first person to get the trick sets the next trick, but you don't do the next trick until you get the first trick. It was just a little friendly completely unorganized competition. Nothing to insane happened with all 3 of us lacking skating in a while. We pulled out the kicker making a 4ft gap, I got a kickflip over after to many tries than it should have taken. Same with David and His heelflip. I later got a 360 flip across it and Chris was coming close to a nice fs big spin but could never pull it away.




After the Skating we headed out to David's new house, in Grand Rapids. It is a beautiful house with plenty of room for a mini in the back yard. We had a great time hanging out there. Finding out that the skatepark in the area was torn down for some reason?


Monday, is today, and I am sitting here on my couch with not much to say, but I type my life away. I just got my wisdom teeth pulled out. I can't really do much talking verbally, but on the computer is nice to talk, without pouring flood gates of drool down my face. My mouth feels great, I can't feel a thing. I think they did a good Job.

No comments:

Post a Comment