Monday, November 12, 2012

Last Day in Taiwan

Today is my last day in Taiwan. I  currently have 8 hours left to enjoy this place. I am sorry for my lack of blogging and other updates, due to busyness with school and having fun with a some laziness mixed in. It is a confusing feeling right now. I'm not sure what to think. It is hard to believe that I will be placing my feet on American soil tomorrow morning. It all seems so unreal.  Spending 2 years in a country changes a lot about you. It gives you feelings you can never feel without leaving your home country for so long. You experience a culture on a deeper level then hanging out with an Asian in America. For the past 2 years I have eaten rice almost everyday, 2 meals a day. My life changed greatly to come here and now it is going to have to change to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment