Thursday, September 9, 2010

CS5


If you are a photographer or do graphic design, adobe's photoshop is essential. However it cost around $1,300 for the Standard Design package! I have been wanting to purchase this item for quite some time now but I just don't have the money. However if you are a student in college, you can order CS5 Design Standard package for only $300, thats about an 80% discount! Follow the this link to receive the discount Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard Student & Teacher Edition [Mac]. The package includes Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat 9 Pro and other components (Bridge and Device Central). The Student/Teacher edition is the full program, it isn't any less of CS5 then if you spent the $1,300 on it. After you receive the package you have to send Adobe proof of enrollment at your University to receive a code for your new software to work for more then 30 days.

This is my first time working with photoshop in 3 years. I had a very terrible class on it in high school, that didn't do me much good. I am pretty much teaching myself as I go.

Here is a sample of a project I am working on for Taiwan:


No comments:

Post a Comment