Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Park Review: Holland, MI

Holland, Michigan Skatepark

Today I headed out to Holland, MI to go skateboarding with Doug Tuls. It was about a 40min. drive to his house. We had a great time. It was an ok park, not one I would make a special trip to go skate. It has some decent ledges, probably the best part of the park is what you can see right here in the photo. The bench to the left and the half bowl section. The cement was really nice and smooth, but that became a problem because when you would push your shoe wouldn't grip to the ground and would slip. I did have a great time with Doug though. After the park we went back to the house. I played golf and baseball with Silas and Maya.  It was nice seeing everyone before I go back to school and they go to Pittsburgh for LCM.

No comments:

Post a Comment