Saturday, March 9, 2013

New Job with Bridgestone

I have acquired a job at a Bridgestone warehouse working 40-52 hours a week, making the foam that goes into car seats for Honda Civics and possibly some other companies but I don't really know everything that they do. I hope to work here to build up some finances after four years college and spending two years in Taiwan, I have drained everything. I don't have any exact plans yet, but I hope to be back in China or Taiwan sometime between summer or fall 2014. Anything could happen though. Working in a factory makes me want to go back even more. Everyday while I am working my mind is off in Asia, desiring to go back and be involved with things like I did before. I really miss being in Asia and learning Chinese. Please continue to pray for me as I work through the details.

2 comments: