Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bible Club Robots


For the first Bible Club the teachers will do an example to show how it should be ran. I was in charge of it. For a while I have been wanting to dress up like a robot. So I made that fit into what I preached on (Discipleship). Instead of the potter on the clay, we get the mechanic and the robot.







We used every type of cord and wire I could find in the building and strung them from the walls and doorways. I collected all the computers I could,  took apart old ones, making a master computer podium among other things for decorations. Mrs. Janet had a lot of fun leading the music. She was the funniest robot of us all. 


Then I did the teaching time. Overall it was a really fun night and everyone seemed to enjoy it.



No comments:

Post a Comment