Monday, January 10, 2011

Missions Conference


The Missionary Interns and I being Commissioned

I spent a week at WOL Headquarters and BI campus in training for the ministry with 20 others that are preparing to go out into the world. We also went to the Missions Conference on the weekend sharing with students how they could become about of the missionary program we are in.

Me on stage in the middle of a prayer.
There was many great speakers (Harry Bollback, Joe Jordan, and others), that challenged the student body and us to serve God and not ourselves. One thing that really stuck out to me, was when Chris Stout said that some people are in America working a job and serving God with all they have but as missionaries we can be in the field in another country serving ourselves (basically). While I am in Taiwan I have to remember that I am there to serve, its not a vacation, I am there to serve the missionaries there and the Taiwanese people.




It was fun to be with all the students and see a lot of my friends from the years at Word of Life Bible Institute, being able to see how they have grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment